Yesterday I noticed a colorful collage advertised on my Google Home Page. My cursor informed me that Google was celebrating International Women’s Day. I thought, “Oh, this is nice…but,” should I be offended that there is no celebration for the African American race in the collage? If we’re truly celebrating all women, isn’t there enough space to celebrate ALL races of women? Could one little brown face curly headed girl do so much harm in Google’s Doodle?
Although Google doesn’t respond to Feedback via Google Feedback, nor are they “authorized to take customer support calls at this time,” I’m sending them my pointer via email, in high hopes that they will continue to recognize every contributing race of the world.
If you have an issue with Google, you can do the same by viewing the steps below:
Report an issue, suggest a feature, or send feedback
Google+ is integrated with Google Feedback, a tool to help you report an issue, suggest a new feature, or send your feedback to our team. To use Google Feedback, follow these steps:
- Click the menu button.
- Click Send Feedback.
- Write a brief description of your feedback.
- Click Next.
- Use the Highlight button to bring attention to areas on the page that are most relevant to your feedback.
- Use the Blackout button to hide areas of the page you don’t want to send with your report.
- Click Next to review your Feedback report.
- Click Submit when you’re ready to send your Feedback.
Although we’re not able to personally reply to your feedback, we’ll use your feedback to help us continue to improve the Google+ experience.
If I’ve helped you become financially succesful, please continue to simply- acknowledge me. ~Pernisha G.
Ps. It’s all Love.