You could probably stop paying rent right now!!!
In a recent post, I mentioned how I often battle being financially suckered out of my hard earned moneys to pay rent, but enjoy the luxuries of it! I didn’t, and still don’t, like the commitment of paying a fluctuating amount of my dollars to sleep and hoard all of my belongings (which isn’t much these days).
So I took the liberty of trying to find out how I could NOT pay rent, and found some interesting methods. Though I am not likely to use any of them (because of my success plans or financial status), someone other than myself might!
- Buy a house: Rent out the rooms to your new roommate or tenants at a price that will cover your share of the rent.
- House Sit/Pet Sit: For family, friends, or get hired to watch over the house and/or pets while the tenants travel.
- Be a Manager: Of the property you are looking to rent at. This may come with 24hr phone calls and complaints.
- Live with your parents: Many young adults seem to enjoy this route, and the numbers are increasing.
- Be a Manager at a Self Storage Facility: Live onsite to ensure that others’ belongings are safely out of harm from fires or theft.
And that’s just a few.
I don’t want to pay; I just want to be free. ~Pernisha G.
Ps. It’s all Love.